- Contact Webmaster
- Board of Directors
- Submit Game Scores
- Team Registration
- Team Rosters
- 2015 Season
- Game Results
- Coaches Contact
- League Rules
- Registration Info
- Field Addresses
- 8th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 4th Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 2nd Grade
- Tournaments and Camps
- Team Web Pages
- WIAA Concussion Training
- How to work with Umpires
- AON Insurance Info
- Group # for AON - 26687
This page contains the information needed to register your team for the upcoming WSYBL season. ALL information must be received by the WSYBL NO LATER THAN the coaches meeting on January 25th. Fines will be issued for any missing information after March 1st, other than uniform numbers.
Using the grade appropriate Excel Spreadsheet below, your Home game schedule must be E-mailed to Grade Level Coordinator and Arbiter no later than Feb 1st.
(January 25th is the target date in order to get enough umpires)
- Hand out and review the code of conduct with your players and parents. On the player registration form, you and they will be required to sign that you have read the rules and agree to them.
- What do I need to turn in to complete my registration? All due no later than the coaches meeting on Jan 25th.
- Fill out the Team Roster form with player names and uniform numbers.
- Numbers can be added before the season starts if the are not known yet.
- This will be used to create Master Team Roster.
- Returning Players - (must be on last years WSYBL master roster for your team to be considered a returning player).
- Player Registration Form only.
- Any player legally on the roster last year will be grandfathered to that team until the player or team leaves the league or the player reaches High School.
- New Players (to your team, players switching from another team to yours are considered new and must re-qualify).
- Player Registration Form.
- Report Cards - Grades may be blacked out if parent chooses.
- Additional Info may be requested if needed to confirm eligibility.
- Print out (or Purchase) Line up cards. A copy of your line up must be given to the opposing coach and plate umpire at the ground rules meeting. Line up card must include batting order, players last names & uniform numbers, including all subs present at the game.
- Scores will be reported via the Web Form by the WINNING team. In case of a TIE, only the HOME team reports the score. See side menu to Submit scores
Forms & Documents
- Code Of Conduct (.PDF File)
- Player Registration Form (.PDF File)
- 10 Player Line-up Card (.PDF File)
- Continuous Batting Order Line-up Card (.PDF File)
- Player Release Form (.PDF File)
- Home Game Spreadsheets
Email a copy to your league coordinators and to firstname.lastname@example.org
|2013 Home Scheduling Template|
|Please make sure you download the correct form.|
|2nd Grade||3rd Grade||4th Grade|
|5th Grade||6th Grade||7th Grade|
NOTE: You must first copy the Excel Spreadsheets to your computer before using them.
- Move the mouse pointer over the file you want to download
- DO NOT OPEN the file yet!
- RIGHT click on file you want to download
- Select Save As
- Save the file to your computer
- Open the file FROM YOUR computer
- Fill out the form
- Email the form to whoever your league coordinator tells you to.